- The Tribal Affairs Ministry and Trifed has launched Go tribal campaign in association with Amazon Global in New Delhi.
- The collaboration aims to create awareness and promote tribal arts and crafts as well as aid in socio-economic welfare of over 700 Indian tribes.
- The event also saw the global Launch of Tribes India through Amazon Global Selling under which Tribes India and Amazon Global Marketing will launch TRIBES India products globally.
- Further,through this initiative the government wants to promote the tribal communities and their art while helping them to go global and providing them opportunities to attain a sustainable livelihood.
- The Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) was established in 1987.The basic objective of the TRIFED is to provide good price to the products made or collected from the forest by the tribal peoples
7 min read