- The government has decided to introduce artificial intelligence system in the MCA21 portal-an e-Governance initiative of Ministry of Company Affairs (MCA)
- This will make the compliance process easier as well as ensure routine enforcement activities are done round-the-clock on autopilot basis.
- The main focus of the government will be to rationalise all the forms and follow the principle of a single source of truth so that one is not required to fill in the known details again as it will get filled automatically.
- MCA21 enables an easy and secure access of the MCA services to the corporate entities, professionals and citizens of India.
- The MCA21 application offers the following (a)Enables the business community to register a company and file statutory documents quickly and easily (b)Provides easy access of public documents (c)Helps faster and effective resolution of public grievances (d)Helps registration and verification of charges easily and (e)Ensures proactive and effective compliance with relevant laws and corporate governance.
- Artificial Intelligence is a way of making a computer computer-controlled robot or software perform human-like tasks.It refers to the ability of machines to perform cognitive tasks like thinking,perceiving, learning, problem solving and decision making
8 min read