News:The Global Talent Competitive Index (GTCI) for the year 2020 has been released.
About the Index:
- The Global Talent Competitive Index(GTCI) was launched in the year 2013.
- It an annual benchmarking report that measures the ability of countries to compete for talent.
- The 2020 index has been released by INSEAD business school in partnership with Adecco Group and Google.
- The index gives ranking based on six indicators namely attract, retain, enable, grow, vocational skills and global knowledge skills.
Key takeaways from the index:
- Switzerland secured the first position while the USA is on second and Singapore got third place.
- India has secured 72nd place in 2020.In 2019,India was ranked 80th in the Index.
- Among BRICS countries,China was ranked at 42nd, Russia at 48th, Brazil secured 80th while South Africa grabbed the 70th position in the list.