- Indian and U.S. officials will hold a 2+2 intersessional and the Maritime Security Dialogue in California,USA.
- 2+2 is a format of dialogue where the defense and foreign ministers or secretaries meet with their counterparts from another country.
- The 2+2 Dialogue between India and US aims to enhance strategic coordination between both countries and maintaining peace and stability in the Indo-Pacific region.
- The 4th US-India Maritime Security Dialogue will also be held where two sides will exchange views on maritime developments in the Indo-Pacific region and consider steps to further strengthen bilateral maritime security cooperation.
- These interactions will lay the groundwork for the visit of India’s External Affairs Minister and Defense Minister to the U.S.
1 min read