News:Indian Air Force has inaugurated a resurfaced runway in Vijaynagar,in Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Vijayanagar is the eastern-most inhabited village of the country.
- It is surrounded by Myanmar on three sides and the fourth side comprises stretches of Namdapha National Park.
Namdapha National Park:
- Namdapha National Park is a large protected area in Arunachal Pradesh
- The area is located between Dapha Bum ridge of Mishmi Hills outspurs of North Eastern Himalayas and Patkai Ranges.
- It is the fourth largest national park in India.
- The Namdapha flying squirrel (Biswamoyopterus biswasi) was first sighted in this park.It is endemic to this park and critically endangered.