News:The NuGen Mobility Summit 2019 will be held Manesar, Gurugram.
About NuGen Mobility summit:
- The Summit is being organized by The International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) in association with SAENIS, SAE INDIA, SAE International, NATRiP, DIMTS, Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, SIAM and ACMA.
- The objective of the Summit is to (a)share new ideas (b)learnings (c)global experiences (d)innovations and (e)future technology trends for faster adoption,assimilation and development of advanced automotive technologies for a smarter and greener future.
- The summit will help in building a platform for bringing together all stakeholders in the automotive industry to understand global advancements in technologies.
- The International Centre for Automotive Technology(ICAT),Haryana, is a leading world-class automotive testing,certification and R&D service provider.
- It works under the aegis of National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project(NATRiP).
- It is an important element of the automotive sector with its world-class infrastructure and domain expertise providing services in development, testing,validation and homologation.
- National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project(NATRiP), is one of the significant initiatives in the automotive sector of India.
- Under this project,Government of India, State Governments and Indian Automotive Industry have joined hands to create a state of the art Testing,Validation and R&D infrastructure in the Automotive sector of the country.
- The Project aims at creating core global competencies in Automotive sector in India and facilitate seamless integration of Indian Automotive industry with the world as also to position the country prominently on the global automotive map.