- Pakistan has successfully test-fired surface-to-surface ballistic missile called as Shaheen-II.
- The Pakistan Army has said that the launch was aimed at ensuring operational readiness of the Army Strategic Forces Command.
- Shaheen-II Missile is capable of carrying both conventional and nuclear warheads up to a range of 1,500 kilometers which brings major Indian cities under its range.
- Further,Pakistan has already test-fired the Shaheen-III nuclear-capable missile with a range of up to 1,700 miles enabling it to strike all corners of India and reach deep into the Middle East including Israel.
- Ballistic missile follows a ballistic trajectory to deliver one or more warheads on a predetermined target.These weapons are guided during relatively brief periods of flight and most of their trajectory is unpowered, being governed by gravity and air resistance if in the atmosphere.
Please follow and like us: