- The India International Textile Machinery Exhibitions Society (India ITME Society) will organise ITME Africa 2020 between February 14 and 16, 2020 at Addis Ababa, capital of Ethiopia.
- The theme for ITME Africa 2020 is “Prosperity for AFRICA through Textile Technology”. The event is supported by both Govt. of India and Govt. of Ethiopia.
- The exhibition will be under four major categories — a) textiles, b) textile engineering, c) financial institutions and d) allied segments.
- It will have country pavilions of Italy, Turkey, China and Switzerland, showcasing technology and engineering expertise in textiles. The pavilion of Engineering Export Promotion Council of India (EEPC) India will support engineering units from India to connect with African countries.
- EEPC India is the premier trade and investment promotion organization in India. It is sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry and caters to the Indian engineering sector. It was established in 1955.
7 min read