News:The members of US India Strategic Partnership Forum(USISPF) has called on the Indian Prime Minister to discuss trade and economy related issues.
About US India Strategic Partnership Forum(USISPF):
- The US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) is a non-profit organization established in 2017.
- The forum’s objective is to strengthen the India-US bilateral and strategic partnership through policy advocacy in the fields of economic growth, entrepreneurship, employment-creation and innovation.
- It’s purpose is also to enable businesses and government to collaborate and create meaningful opportunities that can positively change the lives of citizens.
- According to the forum estimates, India-US bilateral trade is projected to grow to 238 billion dollars by 2025.
- The forum has said that sectors like defence trade, commercial aircraft, oil and LNG, coal, machinery and electronics are areas of potential growth in US investments and commerce into India.