- US intelligence and military officers are working on non-military plans to counter Iranian aggression in the Persian Gulf.
- The goal is to develop operations similar to the cyberattacks which were conducted recently.
- Cyber Attack is a deliberate attempt by an individual or organization to breach the information system of another individual or organization.
- The cyber attack will be similar to the shadow war the United States has accused Iran of carrying out with attacks on oil tankers in the Middle East.
- Recently,US had carried out cyberattacks.These were aimed at an Iranian intelligence group that U.S officials believe was behind a series of attacks on tankers in the Persian Gulf region.
- The U.S. operation was intended to take down the computers and networks used by the intelligence group at least temporarily.A separate online operation was also aimed at taking out computers that control Iranian missile launches.
6 min read