News:Ministry of Tourism’s Dekho ApnaDesh webinar on 1st May 2020 was ‘Destination- Sariska Tiger reserve’
- Sariska Tiger Reserve is located in Alwar district, Rajasthan.It is a part of the Aravalli Range and the Kathiawar-Gir dry deciduous forests’ ecoregion.
- It was given the status of a tiger reserve in 1978.
- Kankwadi Fort, a 16th-century fort, originally built by Jai Singh II, is located near the centre of the park.
“DekhoApnaDesh” webinar series:
- It was launched by Ministry of Tourism in April 2020
- Objective: to create awareness about and promote various tourism destinations of India.