- Recently,an agri business Incubation Centre has been started by the Ministry of Agriculture in Indira Gandhi Agriculture University of Raipur, Chattisgarh.
- The Centre will focus on innovations,skill building and entrepreneurs development in agriculture.It will also act as a catalyst for developing an ecosystem conducive for growth of entrepreneurship in the state and foster a “start-up” culture.
- Further,this Centre has been set up under the National Agriculture Development Scheme- RAFTAAR.
- The objective of the Raftaar scheme is to make farming a remunerative economic activity by strengthening farmer’s effort,risk mitigation and promoting agribusiness entrepreneurship.
- Under the scheme,guidance,technology and infrastructure will be provided to youth and entrepreneurs for start-ups in different areas of agriculture.
1 min read