News:The fifth edition of Joint Military Exercise AJEYA WARRIOR-2020 between India and the United Kingdom will be conducted at Salisbury Plains, United Kingdom.
About the exercise:
- Exercise Ajeya warrior is a joint military exercise between India and the UK.It was held for the first time in 2013.
- Aim:To conduct company level joint training with emphasis on counter terrorists operation in Urban and Semi Urban areas.
- Further,it will also promote defence cooperation and enhance interoperability while sharing experiences between both the armies.
Other exercises between India and UK:
- Exercise Konkan: It is an annual maritime bilateral exercise between Indian Navy and the Royal Navy of Britain.
- Exercise Indradhanush:It is a joint bilateral air exercise between India and the UK.