News:Union External Affairs Minister has attended the sixth roundtable of ASEAN-India Network of Think Tanks(AINTT).
- ASEAN-India Network of Think Tanks(AINTT): It was established at the 7th ASEAN-India Summit in Thailand in 2009.
- Purpose: It comprises think tanks, policy makers, scholars, media and business representatives to provide policy inputs to Governments on future direction of cooperation.
- 6th Round Table of AINTT: It was organized by the Ministry of External Affairs in partnership with the Foreign Ministry of Thailand.
- Theme: ASEAN-India: Strengthening Partnership in the Post COVID Era’.
- ASEAN: It is a regional grouping which was established in 1967 with the signing of the Bangkok Declaration.
- Members: Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, The Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei, and Laos.
- Headquarters: Jakarta, Indonesia.