News:The next Hunar Haat will be organised by the Ministry of Minority Affairs at India Gate, New Delhi.It will be based on the theme of “Kaushal Ko Kaam”.
About Hunar Haat:
- Hunar Haat is an exhibition of handicrafts and traditional products made by artisans from the minority communities.
- Organized by: Ministry of Minority Affairs under USTTAD (Upgrading the Skills & Training in Traditional Arts/Crafts for Development) scheme.
- Aim:To provide market exposure and employment opportunities to artisans, craftsmen and traditional culinary experts.
- USTAAD stands for Upgrading the Skills and Training in Traditional Arts/Crafts for Development.
- It was launched in 2015 by the Union Ministry of Minority Affairs.
- Aim:To promote and preserve the rich heritage of the traditional arts & crafts of the minority communities.