- The International Centre for Automotive Technology(ICAT),Haryana, is a leading world-class automotive testing,certification and R&D service provider under the aegis of National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project(NATRiP).
- ICAT is an important element of the automotive sector with its world-class infrastructure and domain expertise providing services in development,testing,validation and homologation.Further,ICAT also intends to eventually transform Centers of Excellence(CoE) into an automotive product development centre.
- National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP), is the most significant initiatives in the automotive sector of India.
- Under this project,Government of India,a number of State Governments and Indian Automotive Industry have joined hands to create a state of the art Testing,Validation and R&D infrastructure in the Automotive sector of the country.
- Further,at the end of this year, the ICAT will also be organizing a NuGen Mobility Summit,2019.The objective of the Summit is to (a)share new ideas (b)learnings (c)global experiences (d)innovations and (e)future technology trends for faster adoption,assimilation and development of advanced automotive technologies for a smarter and greener future.
6 min read