- INS Kadmatt is participating in Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA)-19 which was held in Langkawi,Malaysia.
- INS Kadmatt is an indigenous stealth anti-submarine warfare corvette.It was commissioned into the Indian Navy in January 2016.It is named after one of the large islands amongst the Lakshadweep group of Islands off the west coast of India.
- The ship is fitted with state-of-the-art weapons,sensors and machinery and is also designed to embark the Seaking anti-submarine helicopter.INS Kalvari and INS Kandheri are two other Anti-Submarine Warfare corvette of Indian Navy.
- Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) is a maritime and aerospace exhibition that takes place once every two years in Langkawi,Malaysia.The event is one of the largest maritime and aerospace exhibitions in the Asia-Pacific.It is focused mainly on the defence industry,but also supports civilian industries.
- Anti-submarine warfare (ASW) is a branch of underwater warfare that uses surface warships,aircraft or other submarines to find,track,and deter, damage,or destroy enemy submarines.Successful anti-submarine warfare depends on a mix of sensor and weapon technology,training and experience.
2 min read