News:Minister of State for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises and Parliamentary Affairs has inaugurated the International Symposium on Lighting (iSoL).
About International Symposium on Lighting (iSoL):
- International Symposium on Lighting(iSoL) has been organized by the International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT),Manesar in Gurugram.
- The symposium provides a common platform to professionals related directly or indirectly to the automotive lighting fraternity from all around the globe.
- The first iSoL symposium was held in 2009.Since,then it has grown and transformed itself into a global event.
- The International Centre for Automotive Technology(ICAT),Haryana, is a leading world-class automotive testing,certification and R&D service provider.
- It works under the aegis of National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project(NATRiP).
- It is an important element of the automotive sector with its world-class infrastructure and domain expertise providing services in development, testing,validation and homologation.
- National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project(NATRiP), is one of the significant initiatives in the automotive sector of India.
- Under this project,Government of India, State Governments and Indian Automotive Industry have joined hands to create a state of the art Testing,Validation and R&D infrastructure in the Automotive sector of the country.
- The Project aims at creating core global competencies in Automotive sector in India and facilitate seamless integration of Indian Automotive industry with the world as also to position the country prominently on the global automotive map.