News:The 23rd National Conference on e-Governance (NCeG), 2020 is being held in Mumbai
About the conference:
- The conference is being organised by the Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances(DARPG) and Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology(MeitY) in association with the State Government of Maharashtra.
- Theme:India 2020: Digital Transformation.
Themes:During the conference,the discussion will be held on the following themes:
- Digital Platforms and Digital Economy
- Improving Service Delivery
- Building Digital Trust- Transparency, Security and Privacy
- Digital Payments and Fintech
- National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment (NeSDA)/ Digital Service Standard (DSS)
- Skilling and Capacity Building.