News:World Consumer Rights Day has been celebrated on the 15th March, 2020.
About World Consumer Rights Day:
- Aim:To spread awareness on a global level to protect the rights of consumers and to ensure that the consumers are not subjected to market abuse or social injustice that may undermine their rights.
- Theme:The Sustainable Consumer
- Organized by:Consumers International.
About Consumer International:
- Consumers International was founded in 1960.It is a membership based organisation for consumer groups around the world.
- Its aim is to defend, promote, develop and pursue consumer rights as the international basis of consumer protection.
- It is headquartered in London,United Kingdom.