News:The World Economic Forum (WEF) has announced the Winners of 26th Annual Crystal Award for the year 2020.
About Crystal Awards:
- The Crystal awards are hosted by the World Economic Forum’s World Arts Forum.
- The award recognises as well as celebrates the achievements of leading artists and cultural figures whose leadership inspires inclusive and sustainable change.
World Economic Forum’s 2020 Meet:
- The World Economic Forum’s 2020 Annual Meeting will be held in Davos-Klosters,Switzerland.
- The meet will be held under the theme of ‘Stakeholders for a Cohesive and Sustainable World’.
- The meeting brings together leaders from international organisations, government, civil society, culture and media, business, foremost experts and young generation from all over the world at the highest level and in representative ways.
About World Economic Forum(WEF)
- WEF was established in 1971 as a not-for-profit foundation and is headquartered in Geneva,Switzerland.
- The objective of WEF is to improve the state of the world by engaging business,political,academic and other leaders of society to shape global,regional and industry agendas.
- The reports published by the WEF are (a)Global Competitiveness Report (b)Global Gender Gap Report (c)Global Risks Report and (d)Global Travel and Tourism Report among others.