News:Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports and State Government of Uttar Pradesh are jointly organizing 23rd National Youth Festival (NYF) 2020 at Lucknow,UP.
About National Youth Festival:
- The National Youth Festival in India is an annual gathering of youth with various activities including competitive ones.
- The festival is being conducted since the year 1995.It is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
- The objective of the festival is to provide a platform to bring the youth of the country together in an attempt to provide them the opportunity to showcase their talents in various activities.
- It is organized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India in collaboration with one of the State Governments.
- The theme of the 23rd National Youth Festival 2020 is ‘FIT YOUTH FIT INDIA’.