- Abu Dhabi is hosting International Security Alliance(ISAs) first joint security exercise named ISALEX19.
- Representatives of 50 law enforcement agencies from the member countries in the International Security Alliance(ISA) will be taking part in the first joint security exercise.
- The exercise will simulate a real-life security threat in a virtual context to test the readiness of the different teams and to evaluate the tools, strategies and procedures developed jointly between member countries since the launch of the Alliance in 2017.
- The International Security Alliance(ISA) was launched in Abu Dhabi in 2017.
- It is an international working group to confront organised,transnational and extremist crimes through joint security cooperation projects and the exchange of expertise on the practices implemented across these countries.
- The alliance now comprises nine countries which are (a)United Arab Emirates (b)France (c)Italian Republic (d)Bahrain (e)Morocco (f)Spain, (g)Senegal (h)Singapore and (I)Slovak Republic.
6 min read