News:During DARPG Hackathon,Minister of Personnel,Public Grievances and Pensions has said that citizens can soon lodge their grievances on the CPGRAMS portal in Indian languages.
About DARPG Hackathon:
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances under Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions is conducting an Online Hackathon for inviting innovative solutions for the Citizen Grievance Redressal Mechanism.
- The basic objective of the hackathon is to provide technology driven solutions to improve the grievance redressal mechanism in the country.
- Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online web-enabled system.
- The platform primarily aims to enable submission of grievances by the aggrieved citizens to Ministries or departments who scrutinize and take action for speedy and favorable redress of these grievances.
- The platform has been developed by the National Informatics Centre in association with Directorate of Public Grievances(DPG) and Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances(DARPG).
- The procedure involves designating a senior officer as the Director of Grievances/Grievance officer in every office to ensure that the system remains accessible and fixing the time limit for disposal of work relating to public grievances and staff grievances.