- Minister of State for Home Affairs has informed the Rajya Sabha about the Cyber Coordination Centre(CyCord) portal.
- Cyber Coordination Centre (CyCord) portal was launched by Prime Minister in 2018 at DGPs/IGPs Conference.
- It as a one-stop platform for sharing all cyber related matters amongst Law Enforcement Agencies(LEAs),government organizations and other stakeholders.
- The primary objective of the Cyber Coordination Centre is to provide a platform to the Law Enforcement Agencies and other stakeholders to collaborate and coordinate their efforts to resolve cyber crime.
- Cyber Coordination Centre is also an effective platform to deal with cyber related issues such as sharing case studies and research findings, experience sharing,formulation of research problems,finding solutions to complex cyber issues among others.
7 min read