News:Union Ministry of State for Culture & Tourism has launched the E-Portal of Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) ‘Digital Bharat Digital Sanskriti’.
About the Digital Bharat Digital Sanskriti:
- The ‘Digital Bharat Digital Sanskriti’ is an E-portal that will enable dissemination of cultural education through digital interactive medium into classrooms all over the country.
- The portal will provide a platform for specifically dropout children so that they can join the mainstream and pursue their dreams by making a career out of be it music, painting, or any other art forms.
- For this initiative,CCRT has tied up with Routes 2 Roots,an NGO for connecting seamlessly all the CCRT Regional Centres.
- The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Culture of Government of India.
- It was established in 1979 to support cultural education.