News:Union Human Resource Development(HRD) Minister has asked students to use the available digital e-Learning platforms during the period the educational institutions are closed as a precautionary measure against COVID-19.
About the Initiatives:
- DIKSHA Portal:It offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum.
- e-PATHSHALA:It is a joint initiative of Ministry of HRD and NCERT to showcase and disseminate all educational e-resources including textbooks, audio, video, periodicals and a variety of other digital resources.
- SWAYAM:Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM) is an integrated platform for offering online courses, covering school (9th to 12th) to Postgraduate Level.
- SWAYAM Prabha: It is an initiative to provide 32 High Quality Educational Channels through DTH (Direct to Home) across the length and breadth of the country on a 24X7 basis.
- National Digital Library of India(NDL): It is a project to develop a framework of virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility.