News:Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare has launched the e-Dantseva website and mobile application.
- e-DantSeva is the first-ever national digital platform that provides oral health information both in the form of a website and mobile application.
- This initiative of the Union Health Ministry with the AIIMS and other stakeholders aims to sensitize the public about the significance of maintaining optimum oral health.
- The mobile application provides oral health information gathered from authentic scientific resources and connects the public to timely advice for managing any dental emergency or oral health problems.
- It contains information about the National Oral Health Program, detailed list of all the dental facility and colleges, Information, Education and Communication(IEC) material.
- It also has a unique feature called the ‘Symptom Checker’, which provides information on symptoms of dental/oral health problems, ways to prevent these, the treatment modes and also directs the user to find their nearest available dental facility(public and private sectors both).