- India and USA will be conducting a joint military training Exercise called Yudh Abhyas.
- The exercise will be conducted at Joint Base Lewis, Washington, USA from 5th-18th September 2019.
- Exercise Yudh Abhyas is one of the largest joint running military training exercises between India and USA.
- The exercise was started in 2004 under US Army Pacific Partnership Program.This will be the 15th edition of the joint exercise hosted alternately between the two countries.
- Yudh Abhyas will provide an opportunity to the armed forces of both countries to train in an integrated manner at Battalion level with joint planning at Brigade level.
1 min read