News: The National Statistical Office (NSO), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has released the First Revised Estimates of National Income, Consumption Expenditure, Saving and Capital Formation for the financial year 2018-19.
Gross Domestic Product:
- Nominal GDP or GDP at current prices for the year 2018-19 is estimated as ₹ 189.71 lakh crore representing a growth of 11% during 2018-19.
- Real GDP or GDP at constant (2011-12) prices for the years 2018-19 stand at ₹ 139.81 lakh showing the growth of 6.1% during 2018-19
- Nominal Net National Income: At current prices for the year 2018-19 stands at ₹ 167.89 lakh crore showing growth of 10.8% during 2018-19
- Gross National Disposable Income: estimated as ₹ 192.63 lakh crore for the year 2018-19 showing a growth of 11.2% for year 2018-19
- Saving: Gross saving during 2018-19 is estimated at ₹ 57.13 lakh. The highest contributor to Gross Saving has been the household sector.
- Gross Capital Formation: At current prices is estimated at ₹ 61.09 lakh crore for the year 2018-19
- Per Capita Net National Income at current prices: ₹ 1, 26,521 in 2018-19
- Consumption Expenditure:
- Private Final Consumption Expenditure (PFCE) at current prices is estimated at ₹ 112.54 lakh crore for the year 2018-19
- Government Final Consumption Expenditure (GFCE) at current prices is estimated as ₹ 21.04 lakh crore for the year 2018-19