News:The Mongolian President is on a visit to India.During the visit,India and Mongolia has emphasized on the conversion of a strategic relationship into the spiritual brotherhood.
Highlights of the visit:
- The two countries have signed Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) on Space Cooperation and Disaster Management that will provide a new dimension to the India-Mongolia strategic partnership.
- The space cooperation would allow peaceful exploration of outer space and include remote sensing and weather forecasting services for both the countries.
- The two countries also took stock of the Cyber Security Training Centre project which is to be established in Mongolia with Indian support.
- The two countries have also decided to expand the scope of India and Mongolia regular military exercises named “Nomadic Elephant” and “Khaan Quest”.
- Further,the year 2020 will also mark the 65th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between India and Mongolia.