- The Second India-Russia Strategic Economic Dialogue (IRSED) was held in New Delhi,India.
- The dialogue focussed on six core areas of cooperation namely, (a)Transport Infrastructure and Technologies (b)Agriculture and Agro-Processing sector (c)Small and Medium Business support (d) Digital Transformation and Frontier Technologies (e)Cooperation in Trade,Banking and (f)Tourism & Connectivity.
- The IRSED was established following an MoU signed between NITI Aayog and the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation during the 19th edition of the Annual India-Russia Bilateral Summit in 2018.
- The objective of the dialogue is to identify the most promising areas to improve bilateral trade,economic and investment cooperation and to define joint projects in the framework of national programmes.
- The First India-Russia Strategic Economic Dialogue was held in St. Petersburg,Russia.
1 min read