- Delhi Government has decided to introduce a mobile application that will have the geo-location of all its infrastructure projects.
- The app will also include the features of the project,the details of its nodal departments and officers and its timeline.This will enable people to keep track of the progress.
- The Government will also start taking feedback from people on their experiences in various schemes rolled out by the Delhi Government.
- These initiatives are part of outcome budget reports and will ensure full transparency in capital expenditure works of the Government.
- The Outcome Budget is a progress card on what various Ministries and Departments have done with the outlays in the previous annual budget.
- It measures the development outcomes of all government programs and whether the money has been spent for the purpose it was sanctioned, including the outcome of the fund usage.
- Delhi Government had introduced outcome budget in 2017-18 to help in removing bottlenecks and to improve the delivery of services and goods to people of Delhi.
7 min read