Skip to content
- Ministry of Culture has organized an event to celebrate the 65th Foundation Day of Lalit Kala Akademi.
- Union Minister of Culture has said that ministry is starting the cultural mapping of the country which will be completed in a speedy manner.
- The Lalit Kala Akademi or National Academy of Art is India’s national academy of fine arts.
- It is an autonomous organisation established in New Delhi in 1954 by Government of India to promote and propagate understanding of Indian art,in and outside the country.
- The Akademi also provides scholarships and fellow program and sponsors and organises exhibitions in India and overseas.It also publishes a bilingual journal.