- The International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) will organize a NuGen Mobility Summit, 2019 at Manesar,NCR from 27th to 29th November 2019.
- The objective of the Summit is to (a)share new ideas (b)learnings (c)global experiences (d)innovations and (e)future technology trends for faster adoption,assimilation and development of advanced automotive technologies for a smarter and greener future.
- It will also help in building a platform for bringing together all stakeholders in the automotive industry to understand global advancements in technologies.
- ICAT Manesar is a division of NATRIP Implementation Society (NATIS) under the Department of Heavy Industries,Government of India.It provides services for testing, validation, design and homologation of all categories of vehicles and has a mission to assist the automotive industry in adopting cutting edge technologies in vehicle evaluation and component development.
- National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) is the largest and most significant initiative in the automotive sector which represents a collaboration between the Government of India, a number of State Governments and Indian Automotive Industry to create a state of the art testing,validation and R&D infrastructure in the country.
2 min read