News:The Department of Personnel and Training has launched a portal named iGOT — Integrated Government Online Training platform to fight against COVID-19.
- Aim:It is an E-learning platform to promote capacity building among the frontline workers to handle CoVID-19 pandemic.
- Target Group:Doctors, Nurses, ASHA workers, Civil Defence Officers, Police Organisations, NCC corps, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) among others.
- The platform will be hosted on the DIKSHA platform.
Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing(DIKSHA) Platform:
- Launched Year: 2017
- Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Human Resource and Development.
- Aim:To provide a digital platform to teachers giving them an opportunity to learn and train themselves and connect with the teacher community.