News:Recently,Oman ships has arrived in Goa to participate in Naseem Al Bahr the Indo-Oman bilateral naval exercise.
About Exercise Naseem Al Bahr:
- The Exercise Naseem-Al-Bahr(sea breeze) is a naval exercise between the Indian Navy and Oman.The exercise is being conducted since 1993.
- The exercise will have two phases namely the harbour phase in Goa followed by sea phase off the Goa coast.
- During the harbour phase,the countries will conduct subject matter expert exchanges on professional topics.On the other hand,sea phase will have reciprocal receptions and planning conferences.
Other exercises between India and Oman:
- Exercise Al-Najah:It is an army exercise conducted between the India and Oman.
- Exercise Eastern Bridge:It is an Air Force exercise that is held between India and Oman.