News:Union Commerce minister has inaugurated the NSE Knowledge Hub.
About NSE Knowledge Hub:
- The ‘NSE Knowledge Hub’ is an Artificial Intelligence(AI) powered learning ecosystem.
- The platform has been developed by NSE Academy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange(NSE).
- This platform seeks to assist the banking, financial, securities and insurance (BFSI) sector in enhancing skills for their employees.
- It also aims to help the academic institutions in preparing future-ready talent skilled for the financial services industry.
- The platform will also be available on mobile and will attempt to bring together world-class content and learners through this state- of-the-art and future-ready platform.
About Artificial intelligence:
- Artificial intelligence is a constellation of technologies that enable machines to act with higher levels of intelligence and emulate the human capabilities of sense, comprehend and act.
- According to a research agency Itihaasa,India ranks third in Artificial Intelligence.China stands first with on AI followed by US.
- These rankings were provided by the agency based on research publications in the field.
- The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) is the leading stock exchange of India,located in Mumbai.
- The NSE was established in 1992 as the first demutualized electronic exchange in the country.