News:Haryana Government has devised a scheme named Run through files mechanism to clear files quickly.
- This mechanism was formulated so that government matters don’t get delayed owing to conflicting hierarchical and departmental priorities.
About the scheme:
- The scheme aims to ensure that important government matters don’t get delayed owing to conflicting hierarchical and departmental priorities.
- A file shall be marked as Run Through Files(RTF) only by the Chief Minister in the CFMS.
- Every file marked as RTF has to be cleared on priority greater than that is currently being accorded to the files marked top priority.
- A system generated SMS and email will automatically be sent on each downward or upward movement of the file.
- The movement of these files and time taken in clearing the file shall be personally reviewed by the Chief Minister and only he will be able to mark and close the file as Run Through File.
- Centralized file movement and Tracking Information System(CFMS) is a Haryana Government’s initiative.
- CFMS is a web based system for tracking the movement of files and papers in medium as well as large government offices.