- The two-day Convention on World Homeopathy Day has recently been launched by the Ministry of AYUSH. The convention is being organised by the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous research organisation under the Ministry of AYUSH.
- A wide range of topics will be covered in the convention such as a) Linking education and clinical practice with research, b) Homoeopathic Education, c) Drug Development & Validation, d), Homoeopathy in public health, e) Road ahead for Homeopathy etc.
- The World Homeopathy Day is celebrated every year on April 10th to commemorate the birth anniversary of the founder of Homoeopathy, Dr. Christian Fredrich Samuel Hahnemann. It aims to create awareness about the alternative system of medicine and to improve accessibility and success rate.
- The Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homepathy) was established in 2014 to ensure the optimal development and propagation of AYUSH systems of health care.
- The Ministry runs several schemes that provides support and motivation for promotion of Homoeopathy. Example: Short Term Studentship in Homoeopathy Scheme (STSH) for undergraduate Students, CCRH Scholarship Scheme for MD Students.
2 min read