Skip to content
- Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment has informed the Parliament about the women specific schemes under National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation(NBCFDC),
- The minister informed that NBCFDC runs two women specific schemes for women whose annual family income is less than Rs.3 lakh per annum.
- The schemes are Mahila Samridhi Yojana which provides microfinance to women entrepreneurs of Backward Classes and
- New Swarnima Scheme for Women which provides term loan to inculcate the spirit of self-dependence among the women of Backward Classes.
- NBCFDC was incorporated in 1992 as a non profit company under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment,Government of India.
- It aims to improve and develop the economic activities for the members of Backward Classes who are living below the poverty line.