- The Virasat-e-Khalsa museum is set to find a place in Asia Book of Records for becoming the most visited museum in the Asian subcontinent on a single day.
- The museum had witnessed a record footfall of 20,569 visitors on a single day.
- The Limca Book of Records and India Book of Records had also listed ‘Virasat-e-Khalsa’ as the country’s top-ranked museum in terms of the number of visitors.
- Virasat-e-Khalsa is a museum of Sikhism, located in the holy town, Anandpur Sahib, near Chandigarh,the capital of the state of Punjab, India.
- The museum celebrates 500 years of the Sikh history and the 300th anniversary of the birth of Khalsa based on the scriptures written by the tenth and last guru,Guru Gobind Singh.
1 min read