(WHO) India Country Cooperation Strategy (CCS) 2019–2023: A Time of Transition”
About Country Cooperation Strategy (CCS):
- It provides a strategic roadmap for WHO to work with the Government of India towards achieving its health sector goals, in improving the health of its population and bringing in transformative changes in the health sector.
- Focus Areas: Four areas have been identified for strategic cooperation of WHO with India:
- To accelerate progress on Universal Healthcare
- To promote health and wellness by addressing determinants of health;
- To protect the population better against health emergencies; and
- To enhance India’s global leadership in health.