News:Indian and UK Air Force has jointly commenced the fifth edition of Exercise Indradhanush.
About the exercise:
- It is a joint bilateral air exercise between India and the UK started in 2006.
- The focus of this edition of the exercise is ‘Base Defence and Force Protection’.
- Aim:To share and jointly validate strategies and tactics to counter terror threats to their installations.
Other exercises between India and UK:
- Exercise Konkan:It is an annual maritime bilateral exercise between Indian Navy and the Royal Navy of Britain.
- Exercise Ajeya warrior:It is a joint military exercise between India and the UK.It was held for the first time in 2013.