News:Ministry of Skill Development has signed an agreement with Global IT major IBM for nationwide Train-the-Trainer program in Artificial Intelligence.
About the program:
- As part of the program,trainers will be trained on basic Artificial Intelligence(AI) skills towards using the technology in their day-to-day training activities.
- The program will be executed over a period of one year under which IBM aims at training 10,000 faculty members from ITIs across the country.
- IBM will provide the necessary training at seven centres including six National Skills Training Institutes (NSTI) and one Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in Pune.
- Further,the individuals that complete the course will be awarded certification of participation and will be badged by IBM.
- Artificial Intelligence is a way of making a computer or a computer controlled robot or software perform human-like tasks.
- It refers to the ability of machines to perform cognitive tasks like thinking, perceiving, learning, problem solving and decision making.