News:Union Minister for Human Resource Development has chaired a meeting of the National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language.
About National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language:
- The National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language(NCPSL) was established as an autonomous registered body under Ministry of Human Resource Development(HRD).
- It is registered under the Societies Registration Act in 1860 in 1994.The headquarters of the council is in New Delhi.
- The chairman of the council is the Union minister of HRD.
- To work on knowledge of scientific and technological advances in Sindhi language as well as knowledge of ideas developed in modern terms.
- To promote develop and propagate Sindhi Language.
- To advise the Government of India on issues connected with Sindhi Language and having a bearing on education as may be referred to it.
- To undertake any activity for the promotion of Sindhi Language as may be deemed fit by the council.