- Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship has announced the fourth edition of National Entrepreneurship Awards,2019.
- The awards has been instituted in a bid to recognize and encourage outstanding Indian Entrepreneurs and catalyse a cultural shift in youth for entrepreneurship.
- The award aims to honour outstanding young first generation entrepreneurs and ecosystem builders for their exceptional contribution in entrepreneurship development.
- The objective of these awards is also to encourage the businesses to not only improve their marketability but also address discontinuity towards better business systems and enhanced products & services with the help of a prize money.
- The eligibility for these awards are that an entrepreneur (a)must be under the age of 40 years (b)must be first-generation entrepreneurs (c)must hold 51% or more equity and ownership of the business and (d)women entrants must individually or collectively own 75% or more of the enterprise.
1 min read