- A new India-UK bilateral pilot scheme known as “UKEIRI Mobility Programme:Study in India” has been launched.
- The scheme aims to support Britain’s universities to collaborate with Indian partners in order to send UK students to India during their studies.
- The program is an initiative of Universities UK International (UUKi) and British Council India.
- The program will also support the internationalisation of Indian higher education through the diversification of the student body and the consolidation of inter-institutional partnerships
- The program will try to generate upto 200 opportunities for undergraduate students at UK universities to visit India by March 2021.Under the program,priority will be given to the students who are from under-represented groups.
1 min read