News: Operation Decisive Storm has declared ceasefire in Yemen for 2 weeks
- Operation Decisive Storm is a Saudi-Arabia led military intervention in Yemen which began in 2015.
- Members: Saudi Arabia, Sudan, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Senegal.
- Restoration of legitimacy for the legally chosen leader of Yemen.
- no role for former president Ali Abdullah Saleh in the future of Yemen;
- the withdrawal of all Houthi fighters from the streets;
- demilitarization of the Houthis (an Islamic political and armed movement that emerged from Sa’dah in northern Yemen in the 1990s)