Skip to content
- Pakistan and China are conducting joint bilateral aerial exercise named Shaheen VIII.
- The exercise is being conducted at Chinese city of Holton which is close to the Indian border near Ladakh.
- This is the eight edition of this aerial exercise which is conducted annually by both the countries.
- The exercise is aimed at developing a mechanism for interoperability of both countries air forces.It is also touted as a means to enhance close relations between both countries.
- In this edition of exercise,Pakistan is participating with its JF-17 fighter aircraft while China is taking part with their J-10 and J-11 fighters.